Burris Thermal Riflescope BTS-50 3.3-13.2x Magnification 50mm Focal Length 7 Color Palette Picatinny Mount Black
Own the Night and Never Lose Your Quarry with the BTS50 Thermal Riflescope from Burris
Sporting a modern light weight design and packed with all of the features you’d expect in a state of the art night optic, the Burris Thermal Riflescope has the ability to hot track targets over 750 yards away.
It easily mounts to any standard picatinny rail and offers intuitive one handed operation.
With a smooth zoom you’ll be able to see your night time target in amazing resolution to confidently take that critical shot.
The 7 color palette allows you to refine the image to your specific conditions or situation for optimal clarity. Stadiametric ranging allows you to calculate distance based on known reference sizes.
Nitrogen filled, its fog proof, shock proof and resistant to water even in the driving rain.
The 18650 battery will give you 3 to 5 hours of runtime to track and bring down your quarry.
More affordable with more features than similar optics, take your hunt to the next level with a BTS50 Thermal Riflescope from Burris and Own the Night!
Burris Thermal Riflescope BTS 50 Specifications and Features:
- Picatinny Rail Mount
- Intuitive One Hand Operation
- Magnification: 3.3-13.2x
- Extended Range Focal Length: 50mm F1.2
- Wide Field of View Focal Length: 35mm F1.2
- Eye Relief: 48mm
- Visual Angle: 7.5×5.6 degrees
- Manual Focus
- Resolution: 400×300 pixel
- Pixel Size: 17µm
- Frame Rate: 50Hz
- Digital Zoom: 2x-4x
- Screen: 1024×768 Color OLED
- 7 Color Palettes – Black Hot, White Hot, Green Hot, Blue Hot and Red Hot 1, 2 and 3
- Stadiametric Ranging with Known Reference Sizes
- 10 Reticle Options
- Hot Track up to 750 yards away
- Manual and Auto NUC (Non-Uniformity Correction)
- Adjustable Contrast
- Adjustable Brightness
- Battery: 1x 18650
- Run Time: 3 to 5 Hours
- Nitrogen Filled
- IP66 Water Resistance Rating
- Dimensions: 9.8″x3.5″x2.9″
- Weight: 25.4 oz
- Black Finish